Friday, September 2, 2011

It's that time again...

Tomorrow is Saturday in Athens!!!  Following that is A Great Day to be a Mountaineer!!!  Of course, UGA is playing in Atlanta.  And, I won't be going there or to Morgantown this weekend, but I still love me some college football!!! [here here here here here & here]  Okay, I'm busted.  Mostly I love college football when it has to do with my Mounties or my Dawgs, but I will watch other games for enjoyment, especially as the season goes on.  For those of you who don't know, the first conversation I ever had with my husband was about the 2006 Sugar Bowl, so football runs deep for the two of us.  I have big plans for the weekend to celebrate.  I promise to take pictures and blog about the events, but it should be pretty wonderful!  Enjoy your weekend friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment