Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wake me up...when September begins!!

So, this month has been a bit of a blur.  And, I've been a bit of a slacker blogger.  Devin was in his Psych rotation, which was pretty all consuming.  We've also had a good bit going on outside of school/work.  If I could some up the month, it would go something along the lines of, "busy, busy, busy, sleep, busy, busy, sleep, busy, busy, busy, busy, sleep, sleep, busy..." in some sort of long, drawnout repetition.  Seriously, I usually talk to my mom at least a couple times a week, but this month it was more like once a week...if you don't count text messaging.  What have we been up to?  Oh, just a few fun things...


We ordered our first bountiful basket, and ate it all...


...with some help from our puppies.


We've been playing with some new toys, the Bulbous Bovine and the processed alter ego.


We house-sat.  The house had a pool.  We had fun.


And we've enjoyed some quality time with the puppies.  Moose seriously loves to ride now, and seems to have gotten over his carsickness!!

These were the last of my photos from the Summer 2011 album that I wanted to share!  Starting tomorrow, I'll kick off the Fall 2011 album...a few days after that, college football kicks off, too!!  Hello September; I'm so excited to see you again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ack! Those fruits and veggies look so good, and I forgot again to sign up! Looks like you guys had a good month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! College football is our favorite time of year!

    You and Devin are so funny. The "Bulbous Bovine and the processed alter ego" made me laugh.

    Hey, thanks for the link to the Bountiful Basket website. Such good stuff!

    I am having a hard time getting my photos to upload onto the computer still...when I get it fixed I'll e-mail you the picture of the dinner out you had with Adam and Morgan. Adam said he had, "processed alter ego" to eat. ;)

    ReplyDelete