Friday, August 5, 2011

Two Weeks

So, it has definitely been a full 14 days since my last post...yikes!  I don't know that I've gone 2 weeks without posting in months!!  Suffice it to say life has been crazy.  A quick recap:

I am now the President of the Relief Society for the local congregation of my Church.

MSA (aka the Medical Wives' Club) is getting up and rolling again in preparation for the new school year.

flew out West to see my sister get married.

Devin started his psychiatry rotation.

We've had lovely dinners with new and old friends.

Now, I'm eyeing this weekend with greedy, hungry, sleep deprived eyes.  Honestly, I'm so exhausted that I ended up sleeping with my glasses on for most of the night and not even realizing.  This weekend should be wonderful, though.  Our schedule is small including exploring our new Netflix account (we just signed up last night!), picking up our Bountiful Basket tomorrow morning, and Church on Sunday.  And of course, I plan to catch up on some sleep.  If I'm ambitious, I will post some pictures and details from the past two weeks...no promises though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment