Sunday, September 5, 2010

College Football is Back!

Friday night, Devin and I headed down to Athens for a the first UGA game of the season.  First though, we went for sushi with Devin's sister and brother-in-law.  Devin and Paul shared a sampler plate of some of their more extreme foods, while Sarah and I shared a sampling of different rolls.  I also ate some cucumber salad (which I love love love!) and most of Devin's miso soup. 
Notice the raw quail's egg cracked over the ground up tuna...I didn't try it, but Devin loved it all!

On Saturday, we headed out to watch Georgia take on Louisiana Lafayette.  Sarah and Paul had tickets with his family, which left Devin, me, Cory, and Lindsey to try to scalp them.  We actually ended up getting good seats for a really good price by waiting to buy them until 5 minutes before kickoff.  They were around some fun people, and we enjoyed the game.  The best part was of course the 55-7 victory.  The worst part was getting completely fried.  I learned last night that it's difficult to sleep when the insides of your elbows are sunburned.  Here's a quick shot of all of us as we headed out to the game.

Go Dawgs!

On a side note, WVU's defense looked really good shutting our Coastal Carolina 31-0.  I wish I could have been at that game, too!  But, it was the first game at Mountaineer Field for my younger sister Jessa who is currently a freshman and a Maniac!

No comments:

Post a Comment