Sunday, September 12, 2010

WVU Football

One of the things I have missed most about living in the South is not being able to watch every Mountaineer football game.  For some reason, they prefer to show SEC games rather than Big East games down here...go figure.  So, when a WVU game is shown, I have to take advantage of it.  Friday night, WVU's game at Marshall was on ESPN, so Blue and I dressed up for the occasion.

He was less thrilled than I was about the clothes.
Blue even got "gold eye" instead of "red eye" for this picture because he knew who was playing, I'm sure!

WVU ended up winning 24-21 in overtime after a very intense fourth quarter.  We did not play as well as I would have liked, but when puch came to shove, we pulled it off in the end.  Let's Go Mountaineers!

No comments:

Post a Comment