Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Football...Southern Style!

So, for all my West Virginia friends, I have to preface this blog with an apology! Don't worry, I still bleed Gold & Blue...I'm just also learning to enjoy UGA football, too! So, here goes...

This past weekend was the football gameday to end all football gamedays. My roommate and I planned a tailgate with our friend Natalie for the UGA - Tennessee game on Saturday. We had so much food, friends, and laughter to get us ready for some action in Sanford Stadium. This was one major part of what made it such a special game.

Practically since the day Devin and I met, he has been begging me to be fit in with the SEC girls and wear a dress to a game. I realized this was going to be my last chance because any other games would be too cold. So, Devin took me on a date to the Mall of Georgia last week where he helped me find a dress I love! (He was actually the one to pull it off the rack!)

To end it all, we ended up sitting with two other couples in some decent end zone seats. We had lots of fun. The game was intense at a couple points, but we pulled off a respectable win and had fun laughing and talking all throughout.

I wouldn't feel right if I didn't end this post by saying "Go Dawgs!"

4 comments:

  1. a dress to a football game...


    I don't have to say anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! so much fun! We'll have to do that again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just giving you a hard time by the way. :) Game looks like it was tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just say yes to little black dresses! who knew devin had such good taste?!

    ReplyDelete