Thursday, October 2, 2008

Autumn

I love autumn. I love being able to call it autumn and not fall, too. It's such a fun word. Today was absolutely beautiful, too. We had a social workers' lunch that was at a fun, outside cafe today. Then, I got to do a very social worker-ish thing by recognizing a non-medical need in a client (getting out of a hospital bed after nearly a month inside) and meeting it by taking a trip outside to sit in the beautiful sunshine and soak up some Vitamin D. Both my client, the other Intern, and myself came inside much improved in our attitudes and outlook. This wonderful weather today reminded me of one of my other favorite autumns visiting one of my favorite places...that's why I've included this picture...

1 comment:

  1. I was outside most of the day today as well since I was observing PE classes. Gosh, wasn't it beautiful! We are lucky. :o)

    ReplyDelete