Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Then and Now...

Four years ago, I fell in love with football. I've always enjoyed it, but I really fell head over heels when I started college. However, a few things have changed in the past year.


One year ago, I attended a football game decked out in casual gold and blue with my girls...



This year, I am dressed up in red and black with my boyfriend!


A year ago, I was watching a leather-clad man "Bring on the Mountaineers!"
This year, I watched a very large bulldog be carried into the stadium surrounded by fans.


For me, these two football years can't even be compared...they are apples and oranges. I wouldn't trade or change them. I love them both for their uniqueness. And, I am looking forward to both my teams having an amazing season this year!

1 comment:

  1. I Miss you! I wish you were here all the time but especially during football season!! :( Glad you are enjoying Georgia football I guess...

    ReplyDelete