Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring has Sprung

As previously mentioned, I have a great deal of gratitude towards my new best friend Punxsutawney Phil for getting spring to come early.  I am not a cold person and therefore care very little for winter.  Working outside this weekend helped me remember how wonderful the sun is and how happy it makes me.  And, I captured two pictures as proof that it is spring.




Devin has been promising me that he will plant grass in the front yard "in the spring."  One whole side is now planted!  The rest should be taken care of later this week.  Also, my beautiful husky has decided to shed his winter coat.  I brushed him on one side of the yard while Devin worked on the other.  As a side note, this massive pile of fur was pulled off less than 18 hours after his last brushing.  Crazy huh?  The beagle was brushed after this and also let go of a small clump of fur.  He was last brushed at the same time as Blue.  I hope everyone else had just as wonderful (and hopefully as warm) of a Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Spring is still a way off here, but I am enjoying this week's forecast of weather in the mid 40s.

    ReplyDelete