Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The World's Most Awesome Bowler

I know that this title doesn't actually belong to me, but I'm pretty sure that I deserve something close to it.  I have never, ever, EVER done this well bowling in allll my life!  Granted, I have enjoyed it and have been decent enough at times to not be terribly ashamed.  However, before tonight, I think my high score was in the low 130's maybe?  Look at it now!!!!


That's right people!  I scored a whopping 158 this game!  How did I do it you ask?  I bowled a turkey...and then got another strike right after that!  Tic Tac Toe, FOUR in a row!  Here's my proof.


Now, lest you promote me to hero status or something, I will show off that this was not a completely perfect game.  Four strikes and two spares isn't anything to scoff at, though.


Honestly, though, the best part of this night was that I was able to spend some quality time with other wives from MSA.  This was definitely an activity I was glad I didn't miss!

3 comments:

  1. Dang! I've only broken 100 once! You get hero status in my book! A turkey plus one!? Were you playing with the bumpers up! ;)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four strikes in a row! I'm majorly impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be absolutely dorky, I nominated you for a blog award. I love you sister!

    ReplyDelete