Thursday, February 17, 2011

Websites I'm Loving...

My internet has been taken over by a small handful of websites.  I realize they actually provide a pretty accurate window into what is occupying my mind these days.  For anyone who is curious, I thought a would share.

This website allows my to count down the days until my cruise as well as read about and book shows, dinners, shore trips, and more.  As the most accurate information about our sailing is here, this site is checked at least once per day.

On this site, I can get nearly any random question answered to help my plan for the cruise.  It's a whole community of know-it-alls, which I love!  Plus, there is a whole board just for our sailing...awesome!!

This lovely hack of Google Maps is used by runners and cyclists across the country to plan routes, track elevation, and can even be used to calculate calories burned.  While training for my race (coming up in 2 weeks!), this has been very useful.

After I complete my runs and workouts, I keep a log of them on this site.  I love tracking my progress and seeing how far I've come.  Plus, the articles and blogs here are pretty interesting to read.

 Of course, I also love to see the weather lately.  It has just been so beautiful and just keeps looking better.  Not only is this bookmarked at work and at home, it is also a quick link on my phone.  I just love to see a little sun with a glorious warm temperature underneath!

Now, since my web exploration has become so limited, does anyone have a site to recommend to shake things up?  Of course, I didn't include my email, Google Reader, or facebook, but I think those were pretty much a given.


1 comment:

  1. Okay... those are great websites! Life is good! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete