Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Dogs...Again...

Friday afternoon Max decided to slip into the bookshelf while the sliding glass door was open...so Devin closed it.  Needless to say, he was not too thrilled about it.


Overprotective big brother Blue was not happy either.  So, after a couple laughs we let him out and gave them both some love.


Lest the whole world think we are terrible dog parents, this is how they spent their evening last night.  I was sitting between them, but ended up moving into another room.  For once, they felt no need to follow me.

2 comments:

  1. I love dog posts! And I think it's adorable that Blue was perturbed about Max's brief confinement :) Scott likes to trap Slurpee under laundry baskets. She hates it, but usually gets showered with treats afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max looks so pathetic in the book case. The picture makes me want to rescue the poor boy. Blue is a great big brother.

    I wish my pups could have a play date with your pups. It would be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete