Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Jessa!!

 My baby sister is 19 years old today...craaaazzzy!!!


Back when this picture was taken, Jess and I were finally getting along as sisters.  With our almost 6 year age difference and strong personalities, we didn't always.  We even had one disastrous attempt at sharing a room that didn't even last a year.  I remember this day as one of the first times I didn't feel like I needed to treat her as a little sister but just a sister and friend.  It didn't mean she didn't count on me though--just a few days later I accompanied her to her first day of cheerleading practice because she was so shy.  However, no one will describe her as quiet now!



This past Christmas, I was freezing and trying to convince everyone that it was time to leave the live Nativity.  Jess wanted one more picture.  So, I grabbed my camera and shot this to try to convince her to go.  I feel like it captures my goofy sister so well.  And, it's one of the few pictures where we look alike (even though people tell us that we do all the time)!

Happy Birthday Jessa...please don't hurt me for posting these!!  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment