Monday, October 25, 2010

Good Oral Hygiene

Do you remember when we got a mile of free floss delivered to our door?  I do.  I guess that didn't improve our dental hygiene enough because we now have more stuff.  We returned home after being gone for 4 days to find that our nice UPS delivery man had delivered and then covered two boxes with our door mat.  Thank you nice UPS man!  As it turns out, he was protecting our 3 gallons of Listerine...
...and assorted Listerine office supplies that we had been given.  (And be "we" I actually mean Dr. Michelle, Dentist Extraordinaire that was at least 2 home owners previous to us...) 
Once again, it was non-returnable.  So, while we will have some fresh minty breath for months (or years) to come, I also have to figure out what to do with my awesome clocks, mouse pads, ceramic business card holders, and wall plaque.  (Is that really spelled the same as the nasty stuff on your teeth?  Wikipedia says yes.)  Oh...and did I mention we got an additional 1,080 feet of floss?  I didn't think so...

p.s.  Does anyone want any coupons for Listerine Smart Rinse or Agent Cool Blue?  I have about half a million of them...give or take a few...

1 comment:

  1. It is official... I am SO buying my first house from a dentist! YOU WIN! The Listerine clock is my favorite! LOVE IT! I vote you give a random item to each person for Christmas... or their birthdays in 2011. Muahahaha! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete