Friday, October 28, 2011

The Greatest Countdown of All

I love to count down to all the exciting things in my life.  Right now, there are quite a few things to look forward to including:

22 days until my brother Chaz comes to visit...

Chaz is 17, and a genius with home repair...he's offered to help us with some of ours!

27 days until Thanksgiving...

Last year I was able to wear shorts on Thanksgiving day!

49 days until the end of Devin's semester...

Blue helped Devin study for his pre-Christmas exams last year...

54 days until going home to be with my crazy family...

This picture is many years old, but we've probably just gotten goofier...

58 days until Christmas...

We posed with Santa last year.  It was really cold outside!!

109 days until Valentine's Day...

Valentine's weekend 2010 it snowed!!

154 days until Spring Break...

We went on a cruise for spring break last year!

187 days until our 3rd anniversary...

We went to Helen, GA for our first anniversary.

236 days until our baby is expected to arrive...

This was a HARD secret to keep!!

Yes, you read that right!  We are expecting an exciting new edition to the family, and this time it's going to be another human!  My estimated due date is June 20th, but we're hoping I'm just a couple days late because Devin's third year of medical school ends on June 22.  So far, the midwife says everything looks great!!  We're so very, very excited!!!

12 comments:

  1. I am SOOOO excited for yall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations... That is very exciting... Good luck with everything!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!! That is so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! I am a little teary right not seeing it in print on the blog!!! (Not because I am clearly cuckoo bonga as I revealed in a series of crazy health questions...but because it is just so WONDERFUL.)

    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and the old family picture is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! Fourth year is for sure the best time to have an infant. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful, Becky!! Congratulations to you and Devin. Sounds like lots of exciting things ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! I was reading the countdown going...I wonder when they'll count down to having a baby. ...Well, I'll be darned. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew this was a baby post, and I know you love countdowns, so I consider myself psychic. Congratulations--what a happy family your baby gets to join!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep your legs crossed and make that baby stay in the womb until June 23rd!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Becky, I am a little behind on my blog reading due to third year, but I wanted to say Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you and Devin!!! Please let me know if you need any help with anything!

    ReplyDelete