Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How to Handle a Craptastic Day

You might think this post is a very useful how to guide.  It's really not.  Mostly, it's just another opportunity for me to showcase my hilarious dogs.  Anyhow, if your day is craptastic, you should do as many of the following as possible:

- Cry...it really does help.
- Receive a hilarious email from your younger brother.
- Talk to your mom...who tells you to complain and cry as much as you want.
- When you are ready to laugh, just look at this photo of my dogs in their Christmas pajamas.  (I'm working on desensitizing them so that they don't bother them once it's actually Christmastime.


- For an even better laugh, watch this video of Moose who is clearly disturbed by his attire.  I can't stop laughing...you won't be able to either.


I hope this has made your day a million times better!  I know it certainly helped with mine!

P.S. Please ignore the crappy carpet in the video...it's the boys' to mess up while we are gone (we have a nice rug that we use when we're not leaving them home alone all the time!)

2 comments:

  1. ahahahaha! those pajamas are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video really worked!! I was having a craptastic day, indeed...and that made me laugh. Thank you, Moose.

    ReplyDelete