Friday, October 21, 2011

IM is finally over!!

Today is a very good Friday!  Devin's internal medicine rotation ends today...woohoo!!  This means it is also the end of a test week, he isn't in the hospital this weekend, and he won't have any studying to do!  I am particularly excited for this rotation to end because Devin has been sooooo bored.  I feel bad for him, but we both realize that it is what it is.  His next rotation should be a little more fast paced, though.  And, while it means that I'll see him less (and he'll have overnight 30 hour call shifts once a week), I have a feeling he's going to be much happier in general.  Besides, every time a rotation ends it just means that we are that much closer to graduation!!

To kick off the weekend, we will be going out to eat at the newly opened BW3 here in Augusta tonight with friends.  Other than that, we don't have a lot of plans.  I'll likely plant my tulip bulbs because it's feeling like the first frost might arrive sooner rather than later.  Devin has some tilapia he wants to cook up in a fun new way tomorrow.  And, we need to get a few errands (but fun ones!) done.  I'm pretty excited about having a weekend that's not over-scheduled.  No, I'm off to get through a non-clinic day at work.  Happy Friday everyone!!  Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment