Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beach Shoot


Because I have several blog posts in my queue, I've decided to share the easy one first.  It's not hard to put the finishing touches on a quick share.  This past weekend, we were at the beach with Devin's family down near Destin, FL.  While there, we have a wonderful photographer come do family pictures.  It was a pretty fun shoot on the beach, and the girl who did the pictures was great!  The pic in this post was the preview shot of Devin and me.  Literally, there are probably thousands of pictures that we haven't seen yet.  If you would like to check out the whole preview album (or see about doing your own shoot this summer at the beach!) check out Ursula Graham Photography.  Or, the album is shared on my Facebook page! 

Btw, I love that she realized how pale we are and put us in black and white...and not anyone else!  Oh, our poor future children and their super pale future skin...

No comments:

Post a Comment