Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Dad, My Dad's the Greatest Guy Around

I have always, always known that my dad was amazing.  He's the one who taught me to braid, ride a bike, and drive a car.  It's because of him that I learned to love the outdoors, value hard work, and appreciate the simple things in life.  I have an awesome family and a wonderful life because of his love and guidance.  I cannot even begin to express the full extent of my gratitude for my dad.  He truly is the Greatest Dad Ever!

My dad's the biggest guy,
and my dad's the strongest guy,
and my dad's the nicest guy of any guy in town.


He can do anything you want,
he'll fix your bike or fly a kite
'cause my dad, my dad's the greatest guy around. 



He can throw a ball so high you think it's gonna break the sky
He knows the name of every kind of jet---Vrooom.
He can add up any sum.
He always had money for bubble gum.



I haven't figured out how he does it yet, but
my dad's the smartest guy,
and my dad's the bravest guy,
and my dad's the neatest guy, it's positively so!


Maybe I'll introduce you, then you'll know that it's the truth;
That my dad, my dad's the greatest guy you know.
Happy Father's Day Daddy!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment