Friday, July 18, 2008

Scrub Shopping!!!



For those of you who didn't know, I will be interning at St. Mary's Hospital as a social worker this coming school year. Because I will be in a hospital setting, I get a rare privledge most social workers don't have - the opportunity to wear scrubs!!! I am very excited and have been waiting all summer to get them. And, today was the day! After getting Devin to agree to come with me, we spent over an hour browsing the racks at the uniform store in town. (Which, by the way, is having their huge semi-annual sale this month!) When we left, I had a set of Grey's Anatomy scrubs and UGA scrubs bottoms. But, I've also ordered in 2 fun and colorful sets of scrubs as well as a red and black top to go with my UGA scrub bottoms! I am very excited now for them to come in!






3 comments:

  1. That sounds so fun! I wish I could wear scrubs to work! I envy you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the grey's anatomy scubs...those are so comforatable...were they on sale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were! All of their scrubs are 30% off through the end of the month or 20% off if you have to special order them...

    ReplyDelete