Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Devin's Birthday!

Yesterday was Devin's 24th birthday. And, despite the fact that nothing exciting happens at 24, we made it a very fun day...or so. To start, I'm a sucker who loves to give presents. So, Devin got his present from me the night before. It was the Wall-E game for his computer and a super spiffy UGA tie. But, my camera batteries died, so there are no pictures once the present is opened.


Yesterday, Devin got his first birthday cupcakes in a while. He made a huge mess eating them and had me laughing for wuite a while. To make it more fun, they were scrambled to spell a phrase in German. Can anyone figure out what it is?


He was also surprised by decorations on his front door from a "mystery person." (I managed to conceal that I'd done it for most of the day.) After this, we went shopping with Devin's birthday money for his new wardrobe. Thanks to his sister Sarah and me, he now looks better than ever! And, to top it all off, he got to wear his new birthday clothes out to dinner with Sarah, Paul, and Mary. We ate at a Chinese restaurant and all shared an massive amount of food.

The day (and a half) of birthday celebration was tons of fun. Happy Birthday Devin!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Devin! You are one lucky man to have this girl ;).

    ReplyDelete