Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Country Roads!

Country Roads took me home again...sort of. I definitely slipped just accross the border to Fayette City, PA where my family now lives, but I'm just a stone's throw from WV! I passed through 6 states in 11 hours making for one very long day. Here's some highlights from my trip!


This is the super cool giant peach I had seen in one of the Carolinas while moving down to Georgia in May!



Country Roads...take me home!



Passing through Gilmer County!



The WVU Coliseum...aka "The Clam Shell!"



When I got home dinner (raviolis, salad, and artisan garlic bread) before I even got a tour of the new house!



Already, I have been able to catch back up on teasing my siblings, playing with the dogs, and just hanging out. Coming home has been exciting, and I am looking forward to a week or so of action packed fun before heading back down to Georgia!

1 comment:

  1. Becky, were you taking all of these pictures while you were driving?...I love it :) Have fun in West Virigina.

    ReplyDelete