Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Decor

 We finally have our Christmas Tree up!  I was really excited about it. And, I took a lot of pictures.  After a few tries, we finally got one self-portrait style in front of our tree. 
We also hung the stockings (yes, that is tape, but they will be transported to WV before being filled).  Blue was extremely confused by them and stood there staring at them for a while.
These are the two "annual" ornaments that we have together since being married.
My parents gave us the first one last year. 
We picked out this year's together at Hallmark.
It has been fun sitting here writing this blog by the light of our tree listening to the Oak Ridge Boys Christmas Album from 1982.  It's a pretty awesome collection that reminds me of my Dad.  (Think cowboys singing with one person singing deep bass.)  I love this season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment