Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Three Years Ago...

It's hard to believe it's been three years since this day.  I can still remember so many tiny details.  It was pretty much the perfect day, and looking back, I wouldn't change a thing.


We were so, so very happy to be married.  The day was spent with a permanent smile on my face.  My cheeks started to hurt at points, but I couldn't stop smiling even when I tried.


We had a lot of fun with taking pictures.  Some of my very favorites are the out takes between all the posed shots for the story they tell.  There are some pretty classic ones in the collection.


Then, we headed of to an amazing reception.  It was the perfect reflection of the two of us, if I do say so myself.


We had so much fun with our family and friends that evening.  My only request with the cake was that Devin  not get it in my nose.  Obviously, it happened in the heat of the moment anyways.


After the cake was all cleaned away, we headed off on a wonderful honeymoon.


We didn't exactly sail right off into the sunset, but we did head into the Caribbean a couple days later!


I'm so very grateful to have the chance to look back on this day and remember it so fondly.  But, I love even more looking back at how wonderful these past three years have been.  I know it's said that no marriage is perfect, but most days I feel like ours is pretty darn close to it.  It's pretty easy to say that, though, when I'm married to such an amazing man.  No one can make me laugh harder, smile bigger, think clearer, or enjoy life better than him.  I love you Babe!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Happy, Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

    I love the pictures. You are such a cute couple. The one where Devin is, "trying to get away" made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete