Monday, July 11, 2011

Oops!

So, I'm apparently headed down that slippery slope again of not posting as much as I would like to...oops!  I thought that with Devin starting rotations last week I would have a lot more free time (with him gone) where I could update all about what happened the end of June and maybe share a little about his first week.  However, that's not what happened at all.  With him gone, I now realize just how much he did around the house and love him even more for it.  I'm now cooking, doing dishes, packing lunches, taking care of the dogs, and keeping the house generally clean in his absence.  All this pretty much uses up any "free time" I thought I would get between our arrivals home.  While I don't mind doing it, I have come to realize the big shift it's created in both our lives.  I guess I was a little naive thinking that my life wouldn't change all that much with him starting rotations.  Anyhow, the weekend that otherwise may have been devoted to blogging was spent either with my husband, with the awesome book I just finished, or running errands.  Sorry not to post the updates, but I needed the down time...oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment