Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Two Years of Wonderful

On May 2, 2009 I was lucky enough to marry the most wonderful man in the world.  He is funny, thoughtful, and at least as stubborn as me.  Growing up, my mom always told me I would need a strong man to balance me out, and that is exactly what I got.  Whereas I am often emotional, he is logical.  When I become worried, he calms me down.  If I'm upset, he knows just how to make me laugh.  I love to watch him play with our dogs, do a goofy dance, or man the grill.

The day we were married, I never imagined how happy we would be two years later.  We are more in love, more in sync, and more in tune with each other now.  We have learned to work as a team in the kitchen, in our goals, and in life.  Now, I'm not going to say that everything is perfect, blissful, and incredible all of the time.  But, I so frequently find myself full of wonder at the life we've created together that I can definitely say these two years have been wonderful.  Happy Anniversary Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment