Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Have an Awesome Mom

A few fun facts:

My mom is fun...and funny.  Some of my best memories of the later years of high school include being doubled over laughing with her and my sisters.  I still laugh with her all the time now...just over the phone.


My mom tans waaaaay better than me.  In the summer she looks like a sun goddess.  I just glow, reflect light, and/or blind people...sigh.


My mom had been there to support me for every major (and minor!) milestone in my life.  Even when the ceremony has been stupid, the travel was long, or the event was boring, she was there.


My mom has awesome hair.  Even when she complains about it, it still looks great.  People often say we look alike.  I love this since we share no genetics!!


I really am a super lucky girl to have had this amazing woman as my Mom.  I couldn't have done a better job picking one for myself.  I love you Mom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment