Saturday, April 9, 2011

We're baaaacccckkkk!!!!!

If I had to sum up our cruise in one word it would be "AWESOME!!!!"  I know it's lame that I'm not more creative, but it's pretty accurate.  If I had to sum up the cruise in 6 pictures (that don't spoil my ability to do a more detailed post later) this would be it.

I could not stop smiling.  On the second day, my neck was legitimately sore from all the ridiculous smiling I did the first day.


I learned how to surf.  Well, surf on a flowrider, which may or may not be easier than the ocean.  One of my dead toenails came off in the process of learning.  Two others are still hanging on but might be gone soon.


We went on amazing shore excursions.  They were fun, dirty, wet, and interesting.  Plus, it let us see some pretty fun and beautiful places and views.


I woke up every morning to this.  There is something truly breath taking about being in the middle of the ocean with nothing but bright blue water in every direction.


We saw a lot of amazing shows.  It was crazy how many different shows and different venues they offered on the ship.  We saw at least one a day and couldn't see them all!


Then, King Julian bid us goodbye.  Just like that the trip was over.


Now, I have 24 entries in my Google Reader, 30-ish emails after deleting all the junk, several hours of quality shows in my DVR, 2 dogs I haven't seen in over a week (who are passed out at the moment), and I haven't even logged on facebook yet!  A more detailed post will follow after sifting through my other media, unpacking, and settling back in at home.  Until then, this will have to suffice!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you and Devin had such a great time. Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete