Friday, April 15, 2011

Welcome to the New Blog

Quoted from beckyleighwv.blogspot.com:

"Now that I've been married for almost two years I am tired of checking two email addresses (one with the maiden name and one with the married). The old one is just full of spam all the time anyways...except for the blog information. Unfortunately, this blog was started right around the time Devin and I were dating, so it's tied to the old account. It makes me sad to have to shut this one down, but I have tried everything I can to switch it over. I was at least able to switch over all of my posts to a new blog, so feel free to go back and browse there as well. Thank you for following my life for the past three years here! Please update your readers and bookmarks to reflect the new site."

While it makes me very nostalgic and a little bit sad to move over here, I'm still excited about the forward progress. Thanks for finding me here!

2 comments:

  1. i had to drop my maiden name email too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the background you chose for the new blog. The cruise ship cabin window is very appropriate. :)

    ReplyDelete