Saturday, December 14, 2013

Eighteen Months

It's been 18 months!?!?!? since this little star entered our world.  He is such and incredible little person.  Sometimes, my breath still catches when I hold him, breathe in his peachy smell, and remember that he is mine.  I am so very blessed to be learning from and with him every single day.  In honor of this half birthday, I thought I'd share a few of the most important lessons he has reminded me of lately.


Friendship is special.


Conversations are amazing.


Books are magical.


Music is wonderful.


Food is for enjoyment.


 Laughter must come often.


Joy should be embraced.


Hugs and kisses should be generously given.


The world is for exploring.


Moms are important.


Everyone needs a star in their lives...


Calvin is most certainly ours!

1 comment: