Friday, March 30, 2012

Two Decades Later

She used to be the "little sister."  I liked to dress her up, boss her around, and try to make her think I was the coolest person ever.  She's one of the very few people who ever thought I was cool for the first half of my life.  Mostly, she could be easily bribed.


 At some point, that all changed.  While I was only marginally more "cool," we actually had fun together.  I didn't even have to bribe her to spend time with me.  Sure, we take some pretty akward pictures, but the laughter behind them is all genuine.


 Two dacades later, she's not really a "little" sister.  She's just a sister.  Having a younger sibling turn into a friend has got to be one of the best parts of growing up.  I know longer mind being tied to you forever.  Happy 20th Birthday Jessa!  I love you!!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a great sister. I love your tribute posts to your family.

    ReplyDelete