Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Springtime for Puppies


Do you see that poor, droopy, sad little eye?  It's about a hundred times better than it was three days ago.  After having lots of fun outdoors on Saturday, both dogs had pretty bad allergy attacks.  I've spent several days using special eye wash twice a day, applying a prescription ointment for Blue's worse eye, and administering Benadryl.  It's pretty pathetic.  We've actually skipped walks the last couple days because we were afraid to aggravate it.  Thankfully, they welcomed the official start of spring with things looking pretty under control this morning.

In an ironic twist, my allergies have given me very few complaints this year.  As in, I haven't even considered taking even anything mild because my symptoms have been so minimal (or nonexistent!).  I'm excited for a spring full of hiking, camping, and grilling without problems.  It's pretty exciting as far as I'm concerned!

1 comment:

  1. Aw. Poor little dogs. I never think about pets having allergy attacks. Congrats that your allergies have been under control!

    ReplyDelete