Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I've Found It!

True love is...

...finding someone who appreciates you while sweaty.

...finding someone who will embrace silly traditions with you.

...finding someone you love to get dirty with.

...finding someone to tackle a big challenge with you.

...finding someone who makes you laugh more than anyone else.

...finding someone who makes you feel like you've found your other half.

...finding that person you never want to let go of...and knowing they feel the same way.

I feel pretty fortunate to know that I've found all of these things.  I have a wonderful husband who shows me every day how much he loves me.  He insists I'm pretty and demands a kiss before letting me pass while blocking my way to the tissues when my allergies are acting up.  He reaches for me in his half asleep state when I stumble back to bed in the middle of the night after yet another bathroom trip knowing I don't like getting up and will probably be shivering...and he just wants to make it better.  He washes apples for me, cooks me dinner, and almost always does the dishes.  He warms blankets in the dryer for me, lets me hold the remote, and never misses kissing me goodnight.  Every day I find myself more grateful for him and more appreciative of the love he gives me.  Happy Valentine's Day my Babe!

2 comments:

  1. That was so LOVELY!! He really does such sweet things...especially the reaching for you when you are getting back in bed and shivering. He's a good man, indeed.

    ...although it is kind of cruel of him to block the tissues ;)

    I love all of the pictues. Especially the WEDDING PIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that post. You guys just look so happy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete