Monday, March 9, 2009

Puppy Love!!!

When I arrived home on Saturday, I learned that my parents' neighbors had a new litter of puppies! Dad walked into the house carrying one of them, and he was adorable!!!

After talking with Devin and doing very little convincing (he was hooked too!), we decided he had to come home with me at the end of the week.

Since then, I have been spending a little time with him each day...I just can't get enough!

By the end of the week, he will be 5 1/2 weeks old and ready to leave his three brothers and his mother. And, Devin and I will name him once we get home!

5 comments:

  1. Precious! I can't wait to meet him. Molly and Buddy can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new puppy is so cute! I can't wait to meet him in a month and a half.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you name the little guy?

    ReplyDelete