Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Little Neglected

The blog has sadly been a little forgotten lately.  I promise it's not because life isn't interesting, though!  More realistically, life has been amazing but busy, so this blog has been neglected.  To catch up a little, I decided to pull some phone photos to share!
 
On November 6, Calvin had his first voting experience.  He went into the polling place with us and into the booth with me.
 
 
With Calvin trying to crawl, we decided a steam mop might more effectively keep our floors clean...and apparently we were right!  They hadn't been left dirty before, but when the reviews promise that more will be picked up this way than by any other floor cleaning tried, they weren't exaggerating!
 
 
Shrimp and grits for dinner a few nights ago...mmm!!!  Devin really is a pretty amazing cook!

 
Last night I made dark chocolate and butterscotch chip cookies.  They were the perfect consistency and literally some of the best cookies I've ever made!

 
We've finished off the leftover Halloween candy.  Without my early pregnancy nausea it went a whole lot faster this year...

 
Calvin is 5 months old!  He's not eating solids yet, but he has grown pretty fond of playing in his high chair while we're in the kitchen.

 
And, I know I shared before that he is sitting up, but here's a little photographic evidence!


1 comment:

  1. What a handsome little man! Glad you guys are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete