Wednesday, October 7, 2009

79 days...

When our landlords moved out of our house and transferred their mail, this did not stop the flow of random catalogs that arrive at our house. For a while, I would throw them away as they were marked "for current resident," and I was sure these would be reordered at their new house. Then, I started to browse one last week, and it was FULL of the most exciting and random Christmas items! When I found one in the mailbox this afternoon, I was soooo excited to look through it. I guess this new catalog love has made me a little pathetic, but it's definitely gotten me in the Christmas spirit already! Now, I can't wait to start decorating our new house for the season...especially hanging stockings for Devin, Blue and me!

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad I often begin to listen to Christmas music in August/September....it justs such a happy time of year that it too short, so I like to start early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, your life makes me smile. It is awesome to be busy and be a newlywed with someone incredible. Way to go! And I'm too excited for Halloween to look toward Christmas yet, although i know those catalogs would have done it for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you can really have fun with Christmas...

    ReplyDelete