Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bookworm

We are very slowly finishing unpacking our new home. My wonderful husband spent this afternoon painting the spare bedroom to surprise me. We have been saying for the past two weeks "once the other bedroom is painted..." as our excuse for every mess in the house. So, I was very excited to have this done. Also, Devin had started by painting around our bookshelves first so that they would be dry enough for me to fill up while he finished the borders of the room. I was so excited!!! Here are the final results.



Thankfully, these bookshelves leave us a little room to grow, because medical textbooks are huge...and I just love books!

2 comments:

  1. Bookshelves...I love bookshelves! The paint job looks wonderful as well. You have a great husband!

    ReplyDelete