Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!!!

My little sister is now 21 years old!!! It seems like just yesterday that we were constantly inseperable. There are few memories I have without her.


Now that we are older, we are pretty much seperated by a continent, but that doesn't mean we are any less close. She is still my best friend ever, and we celebrated her birthday before she left home with a couple different "mocktails."


Here's to following me 1 year, 6 months, 2 weeks, and 1 day later!

I love you Sister! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. i am so excited for you! I haven't been in the blogging world very much since Lucy was born and I barely ever look at Facebook so thank you for the update and I am DELIGHTED for you!!!!!!! Celestial Marriage (where you're just both trying to do the right thing and keep your covenants) is the greatest thing on earth.

    ReplyDelete