Saturday, November 29, 2008

Crazy November

So...it's been awhile since I've posted anyhting new. And, it's not that anything hasn't happened...it's that too much has happened! I have had a very busy November. With semester's end coming so quickly, grad school has been crazy! My classes are just about finished and I've had the work to prove it. That doesn't mean I haven't found some time for fun, though!



This month has brought with it a lot of football. Some has been exciting, some depressing. The highlight: in the WVU-Louisville game, my boy Pat White rushed for 200 yards to set an all-time NCAA rushing record for QBs with 4,292 yards! In that same game, he became the all-time leading scorer in the Big East! Let's go Mountaineers!


Also, Wall-E came out on DVD. Devin took me to see this in theater on my birthday, and we both loved it. So, we had to get it the day it came out and have been spending some fun times since pouring over the bonus features.

Of course, an amazing Thanksgiving day falls into the time I've missed, too! I got to enjoy my first southern Thanksgiving dinner. While not entirely different from what I've always known, there were a few new dishes. My favorite was probably the green beans almondine, but I loved getting to help with the dumplings! Plus, I have so much to be thankful for this year that it made it extra special.

Now, I am just counting down until I get to go home with my family for Christmas. All nine siblings haven't been together for two years, and we will be in just three weeks!!! So, I'm at 21 days and counting!!! :]

1 comment:

  1. 20 days and counting now. I can't wait! We really need an updated picture of all nine of us. :) This is going to be the best Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete